1 AUCKLAND - ROTORUA - AUCKLAND
4 days 3 nights
(4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS)
Day 1: Arrive Auckland
Welcome to ‘The City of Sails’, a land of immense and diverse landscape. Upon arrival in Auckland you will be met and greeted by our representative in the arrival hall and transferred to your hotel in a private car / Self-drive clients will pick up the rental car from the airport and drive to your hotel.
Day 2: Auckland-Waitomo-Rotorua-Auckland
After breakfast at Hotel’s restaurant you will travel across the rich Waikato farmland for Waitomo. Enjoy a guided tour of the Waitomo Caves (entry & guided tour with boat ride is included) and a boat ride through the famous Glow-Worm grotto. Enjoy twinkling lights emitting from the ceiling like stars in a dark night. Upon arrival at Rotorua, you will enjoy a farm tour at Agrodome followed by witnessing the energetic Maori Concert. Take a guided tour of Te Puia Thermal Reserves to see the boiling mud pools and geysers. Return to Auckland.
Day 3: Auckland sightseeing
Enjoy a morning sightseeing tour of Auckland city including a visit to Kelly Tarlton’s Sealife Aquarium and Antarctic Encounter.
Today see firsthand why Auckland is regarded as one of the best cities in the world to live in, as you enjoy this half day tour around the central city and picturesque suburbs. Journey begins with a short trip over the Harbour Bridge to the North Shore before returning to the central city to visit Queen St and the Auckland Viaduct. You will then drive along the scenic waterfront route of Tamaki Drive to the Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Park, in Mission Bay. A memorial to the first Labour Prime Minister of New Zealand and the founder of the welfare state. Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Park has panoramic views over Whenua Rangatira, Auckland city and Waitemata Harbour. This park is a popular wedding and tourist venue, with formal gardens and perfect venue for flying a fabulous array of colourful and creative kites. Then return to downtown Auckland. Highlights: Harbour Bridge, Viaduct Harbour, Queen Street, Auckland Domain, Tamaki Drive, Michael Savage Memorial.
[Activities /Entry / Admission fees are not included unless specified]
Visit Sky Tower in the evening.
Day 4: Departure Day-
After breakfast it’s time to say Good bye to New Zealand. SIC customers will be transferred to airport in a shared vehicle. Self-drive customers will travel their rental car, drop the car at airport branch and board your flight for onward journey (flight not included)! (B)
Package: Based on per person:-
** Above mentioned hotels will be either same or similar.
** Package is based on 02 pax travelling together on the same flight.
** Child cost / seat is NOT included in the package.
** Package is Valid for travel between 1st Oct 2017 and 31st Mar 2018.
** Package is NOT valid for New Year, Chinese New Year, Ski season, any special events in New Zealand; there will be additional surcharge applicable on the top of the package.
** Package may not be applicable if hotel require minimum number of nights for certain days (Especially for the events & New Year period).
** On Self-drive option: Clients will pick up the car on arrival from the airport, hence there will be NO assistance available.
- Optional tours / activities are not included in the package (will be on additional cost).
- Self Drive: Rental car pick up & drop off time is calculated on the basis of 24 hrs, in case of delays one day extra rental will be charged.
- Rental vehicles not drive or take the vehicle on the following roads:
(a) Ball Hutt (Mt Cook);
(b) Skippers (Queenstown);
(c) 90 mile beach (Northland)
- Hotels mentioned in the itinerary are indicative they will be subject availability at the time of booking. Same or similar hotels will be provided.
- Changes to itinerary and number of persons will require a revised quote.
- Package is NOT valid during any special event in NZ.
- Package is valid for mentioned dates only, hotels and activities will be subject to availability at the time of booking.
Rental car / Self drive:
- Client will be required to present his/her driver’s license (Indian) with driver’s photograph, Age clearly mentioned and it must be in English to the rental car company in order to claim the vehicle.
- Driver must carry a valid Credit card with enough funds(almost NZ$4,000) to pay a security bond at the time of collecting the vehicle without a valid Credit card a car can-not be hired and no refunds will be made for cancellation.
- On self drive: clients will need to carry a valid credit card with enough funds for bond (Cash bond will not be acceptable by rental car company), also need to carry valid full driving licence (should be in clear English).
- Toll, Parking and Fuel is NOT including in the cost. For additional information related to Toll please go to www.nzta.govt.nz
- Rental car Rate Includes: GST, Unlimited Kilometers, Loss Damage Waiver (Standard Basic Insurance) and NZ Road maps
- Rental car Rate Excludes: GPS, Airport fees, Comprehensive insurance, Parking, Fuel, Fines, ferry terminal pick up fee, Ferry transfer, premium location surcharge, 24 hrs roadside assistance, Toll taxes, Snow chain and One way fees if any.
V.IMP: Please visit the below website to learn about NZ driving safety rules
- Effective 01 April 2016 Cash Deposits will no longer be accepted on the rental car.