10 AUCKLAND- BAY OF ISLANDS-AUCKLAND
5 days 4 nights
AUCKLAND- BAY OF ISLANDS-AUCKLAND (5 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS)
Day 1 - Arrive Auckland Welcome to ‘The City of Sails’, a land of immense and diverse. Personal chauffer will welcome you and will drive you to the hotel. Self-drive clients will collect their rental car from the airport to drive to your hotel.
Visit Sky Tower in the evening (Entrance cost included) later take a short walk to Viaduct harbour.
Day 2 - Auckland - Bay Of Islands After breakfast, Start your three Hour Scenic drive towards Paihia. Travel towards North over Auckland’s Harbour Bridge and along the Hibiscus Coast. The journey continues, travelling through Whangarei, Northland’s only major city and port, before arriving in the beautiful Bay of Islands. This afternoon, take a ‘Hole in the Rock and Cape Brett’ cruise (included). If you wish, you may disembark from this cruise in Romantic Russell and take some time to explore this historic town, returning to Paihia by local ferry at your leisure. SIC Customers will travel in a coach and Self-drive customers will pick up rental car from the local city branch for travel. (B)
Day 3: Bay Of Island -90 Mile Beach & Cape Reinga
After breakfast, Go for an exciting day as you are driven along 90 Miles Beach and the Te Paki quicksand stream. Have the chance to surf down the massive sand dunes. Onto Cape Reinga’s for spectacular view of 2 oceans merging. Visit to a factory processing century old kauri wood dug out from the swamp. Walk amongst huge Kauri trees at Puketi Forest. Evening return back to your hotel in Paihia. (B)
Day 4 - Bay Of Islands – Auckland After breakfast, Morning at Leisure to further explore this beautiful region. This afternoon return to Auckland and enjoy Auckland’s night life. (B)
Day 5: Departure Day
After breakfast, SIC customers will be transferred to airport in a shared vehicle. Self-drive customers will drive through their rental car, drop the car at airport branch and board your flight for onward journey (flight not included). (B)
Package: Based on per person:-
** Above mentioned hotels will be either same or similar.
** Package is based on 02 pax travelling together on the same flight.
** Child cost / seat is NOT included in the package.
** Package is Valid for travel between 1st Oct 2017 and 31st Mar 2018.
** Package is NOT valid for New Year, Chinese New Year, Ski season, any special events in New Zealand; there will be additional surcharge applicable on the top of the package.
** Package may not be applicable if hotel require minimum number of nights for certain days (Especially for the events & New Year period).
** On Self-drive option: Clients will pick up the car on arrival from the airport, hence there will be NO assistance available.
- Optional tours / activities are not included in the package (will be on additional cost).
- Self Drive: Rental car pick up & drop off time is calculated on the basis of 24 hrs, in case of delays one day extra rental will be charged.
- Rental vehicles not drive or take the vehicle on the following roads:
(a) Ball Hutt (Mt Cook);
(b) Skippers (Queenstown);
(c) 90 mile beach (Northland)
- Hotels mentioned in the itinerary are indicative they will be subject availability at the time of booking. Same or similar hotels will be provided.
- Changes to itinerary and number of persons will require a revised quote.
- Package is NOT valid during any special event in NZ.
- Package is valid for mentioned dates only, hotels and activities will be subject to availability at the time of booking.
Rental car / Self drive:
- Client will be required to present his/her driver’s license (Indian) with driver’s photograph, Age clearly mentioned and it must be in English to the rental car company in order to claim the vehicle.
- Driver must carry a valid Credit card with enough funds(almost NZ$4,000) to pay a security bond at the time of collecting the vehicle without a valid Credit card a car can-not be hired and no refunds will be made for cancellation.
- On self drive: clients will need to carry a valid credit card with enough funds for bond (Cash bond will not be acceptable by rental car company), also need to carry valid full driving licence (should be in clear English).
- Toll, Parking and Fuel is NOT including in the cost. For additional information related to Toll please go to www.nzta.govt.nz
- Rental car Rate Includes: GST, Unlimited Kilometers, Loss Damage Waiver (Standard Basic Insurance) and NZ Road maps
- Rental car Rate Excludes: GPS, Airport fees, Comprehensive insurance, Parking, Fuel, Fines, ferry terminal pick up fee, Ferry transfer, premium location surcharge, 24 hrs roadside assistance, Toll taxes, Snow chain and One way fees if any.
V.IMP: Please visit the below website to learn about NZ driving safety rules
- Effective 01 April 2016 Cash Deposits will no longer be accepted on the rental car.