15 CHRISTCHURCH - DUNEDIN-TE ANAU - MILFORD SOUND - QUEENSTOWN - MT COOK - CHRISTCHURCH
7 days 6 nights
CHRISTCHURCH – DUNEDIN- TE ANAU - MILFORD SOUND - QUEENSTOWN - MT COOK – CHRISTCHURCH
(7 DAYS / 6 NIGHTS)
Day 1 - Arrive Christchurch
‘The Garden City’, welcomes you to New Zealand's South Island. Bordered by hills and the Pacific Ocean, it is situated on the edge of the Canterbury Plains that stretch to the Southern Alps. Personal chauffer will welcome you and will drive you to the hotel. Self-drive clients will collect their rental car from the airport to drive to your hotel.
Day 2 - Christchurch - Dunedin
Today morning travel across the Canterbury Plains to Ashburton, later follow the coastal road to the port city of Timaru. Continue southward to historic Oamaru with its impressive stone buildings. Arrive into the Scottish influence city of Dunedin. Rest of the day is free. Dunedin is a great place to surf, with consistent breaks across multiple pristine beaches. Hiking and mountain biking are also popular here; a range of interesting tracks wind through the pristine landscapes. (B)
Day 3 - Dunedin- Te Anau
A free morning for optional activities Dunedin is a great place to surf, with consistent breaks across multiple pristine beaches. Hiking and mountain biking are also popular here; a range of interesting tracks wind through the pristine landscapes. As you depart Dunedin to cross the Southland Plains, through the towns of Balclutha and Gore to arrive in Te Anau. Perhaps You can take a Glowworm tour tonight. (Tour Price not included in Package Cost.)
Day 4 - Te Anau - Milford Sound - Queenstown
Enter the Eglinton Valley and travel through the breath taking man made Homer Tunnel to reach Milford Sound. The road to Milford is one of New Zealand's most scenic drives. After breakfast, head towards MILFORD SOUND CRUISE (included). This famous cruise gives you an opportunity to see MITRE PEAK which is just out of the water and mile high. Go exploring with a nature guide in the tender vessels and kayaks. You may see fur seals lazing on the rocks and lots of sea birds and numerous waterfalls. Enjoy beautiful landscape with its towering mountain peaks, gushing waterfalls, ink-dark water and sheer cliffs covered in lush native rainforest. Return to Queenstown
Day 5 - Queenstown
Queenstown is a major centre for snow sports in New Zealand. You have a free day to explore the endless optional attractions available. Queenstown offers bungy jumping, jetboating, white water rafting, gondola rides and much more. Optional activities not included in the tour price.
Day 6 - Queenstown - Mt Cook - Christchurch
Travel through the Central Otago region and on to Twizel. Follow the shores of Lake Pukaki to ‘Aoraki’ Mt Cook, the cloud piercer. Visit the Church of the Good Shepherd at Lake Tekapo before travelling across the Canterbury Plains to arrive in Christchurch.
Day 7 - Departure Day-
After breakfast it’s time to say Good bye to New Zealand. SIC customers will be transferred to airport in a shared vehicle. Self-drive customers will travel their rental car, drop the car at airport branch and board your flight for onward journey (flight not included)!
Package: Based on per person:-
** Above mentioned hotels will be either same or similar.
** Package is based on 02 pax travelling together on the same flight.
** Child cost / seat is NOT included in the package.
** Package is Valid for travel between 1st Oct 2017 and 31st Mar 2018.
** Package is NOT valid for New Year, Chinese New Year, Ski season, any special events in New Zealand; there will be additional surcharge applicable on the top of the package.
** Package may not be applicable if hotel require minimum number of nights for certain days (Especially for the events & New Year period).
** On Self-drive option: Clients will pick up the car on arrival from the airport, hence there will be NO assistance available.
- Optional tours / activities are not included in the package (will be on additional cost).
- Self Drive: Rental car pick up & drop off time is calculated on the basis of 24 hrs, in case of delays one day extra rental will be charged.
- Rental vehicles not drive or take the vehicle on the following roads:
(a) Ball Hutt (Mt Cook);
(b) Skippers (Queenstown);
(c) 90 mile beach (Northland)
- Hotels mentioned in the itinerary are indicative they will be subject availability at the time of booking. Same or similar hotels will be provided.
- Changes to itinerary and number of persons will require a revised quote.
- Package is NOT valid during any special event in NZ.
- Package is valid for mentioned dates only, hotels and activities will be subject to availability at the time of booking.
Rental car / Self drive:
- Client will be required to present his/her driver’s license (Indian) with driver’s photograph, Age clearly mentioned and it must be in English to the rental car company in order to claim the vehicle.
- Driver must carry a valid Credit card with enough funds(almost NZ$4,000) to pay a security bond at the time of collecting the vehicle without a valid Credit card a car can-not be hired and no refunds will be made for cancellation.
- On self drive: clients will need to carry a valid credit card with enough funds for bond (Cash bond will not be acceptable by rental car company), also need to carry valid full driving licence (should be in clear English).
- Toll, Parking and Fuel is NOT including in the cost. For additional information related to Toll please go to www.nzta.govt.nz
- Rental car Rate Includes: GST, Unlimited Kilometers, Loss Damage Waiver (Standard Basic Insurance) and NZ Road maps
- Rental car Rate Excludes: GPS, Airport fees, Comprehensive insurance, Parking, Fuel, Fines, ferry terminal pick up fee, Ferry transfer, premium location surcharge, 24 hrs roadside assistance, Toll taxes, Snow chain and One way fees if any.
V.IMP: Please visit the below website to learn about NZ driving safety rules
- Effective 01 April 2016 Cash Deposits will no longer be accepted on the rental car.